ID-30P - simultaneous measurement of several cores (example)
Flush- and wall mounted remote terminals
Single-axis laser diameter meter - optical micrometer. The device is designed for non-contact measurement of the outer dimensions of round and non-round products, such as: wires, cables, hoses, sleeves, pipes, wire, filament for 3D printers, etc. directly during their production.
Appointment and functions of the device:
• Contact less measurement of cable diameter directly in the production process
• Measurement of the external size of products from any materials, including transparent
• Digital display of actual or set diameter value
• Two scalable analog outputs of the absolute diameter and its deviation from the nominal
• An arrow indication diameter deviation from the setpoint
• Diameter limit alarm
• Power on automatically test signal
• RS485 Modbus, Profibus DP (optional)
Allows you to measure the outer size of products from any materials, including transparent ones (specify the need to measure transparent materials in the order configurator).
Measuring unit ID-30 can operate in diameter measurement systems with other optical heads with the ability to measure both one and several objects simultaneously.
• Measuring head ID-30P
• Remote terminal (wall- or flush mounted)