Description and purpose:
ASI-40 is used for sinusoidal voltage testing of cables, wires, cords during extrusion and rewinding according to IEC62230: 2006.
It is used only for testing conductors for which an industrial frequency voltage test is required!
The device can detect both open (visible) through defects (channels, cracks, etc.) and hidden through defects in the insulation.
• Output voltage - 2...40 kV
• Output frequency - sinusoidal 55 Hz
• Smooth test voltage setting
• Indication of the test voltage
• Audible and electronic alarm during breakdown of the insulation of the tested product
• Digital indication of the number of breakdowns
The ASI-40 delivery set includes ESHU electrode, signal beacon. All components are mounted on a mounting rack.